Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lauren Sanders is Awesome

By request, as you can imagine.
But really, I was thinking about my life the other day, and I just realized how truly blessed I am to be where I am. I have a wonderful network of friends, family who cares about me, and God. This is really just a shout out to everyone I'm close to. To those who give me a hug when you notice something is wrong, to those who celebrate with me when things go well, to those who invest in my life by just taking the time to be a part of it, thank you. To the people who are not that to me but are that to someone else, thank you, too. And to those lucky people like me who have people like that in your life, thank them.
I love you guys, and I realize it more and more every day. I only hope that someday, I can mean as much to someone as you all mean to me.

No comments: